Wednesday 23 February 2011

Meat ! Getting some good "Carnitas".


I recently stopped by the new branch of "Los Gallos" because I didn´t want to cook ! I didn´t expect much but as I waited for 1/2kg of Carnitas in the small little restaurant, I took a little taste of the salsa that was sat on the table and I knew that the meat was going to be good!
Los Gallos has been operating for years and has recently opened its new branch in the Narvarte area of the city close to the Pilares roundabout. You can choose from a selection of tacos, Jalisco style Pozole, Carnitas and Chamorro - certain days of the week have special deals on steaks and red meat.
The staff are very friendly and the little restaurant is very clean. I have to admit that since the first visit, we have been back three times to get take out (in just two weeks) and we actually ordered a variety of things for the Gallos menu for family lunch on sunday which was approved of by all, even the 84 year old grandma !

Half a kilo of Carnitas costs $80.00 - a great price and come with tortillas, salsas and garnishes.
Check out the Los Gallos website for a full menu and price list.

No comments:

Post a Comment